REW.ca, the leading Real Estate listing portal in British Columbia and Ontario, is seeking experienced sales professionals who are interested in joining a fast-growing real estate technology company. Specifically, we are looking for an Account Manager to join our dynamic and growing New Home Development Sales team.
The Account Manager must be a highly motivated, self-driven sales professional with a proven track record. This individual will be responsible for generating new client acquisitions through new and current product offerings and grow New Home Development advertising revenue with existing New Home Developers and their partner agencies. Both phone sales and local travel will be required.
- Grow existing revenue streams and generate new business from both digital media agencies and New Home Developer clients
- Collaborate with internal channel account managers and the REW.ca product team to service clients and deliver appropriate marketing solutions
- Develop and maintain relationships within the new home development community, including participation in industry groups and events
- Develop and manage a book of business, with the requirement to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly targets as well as documenting and following up on all activities in the company’s CRM
- Build and manage a sales pipeline by aggressively prospecting, including setting and following up with all appointments, calls, and emails, and performing marketing and product demonstrations
- Become a consultative sales specialist with in-depth knowledge of REW.ca marketing solutions, and effectively communicating to potential clients how they create a competitive advantage for those clients who use them
- Keep abreast of current online marketing strategies, methods, and trends, including competitive market and industry trends
- Provide a high level of sales and customer service
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant sales experience
- Proven ability to grow sales and exceed revenue goals by prospecting for new clients and growing existing relationships
- Proven ability to navigate the day-to-day tactical dialogue with leading digital agencies while simultaneously developing and nurturing client-direct relationships
- Creative, smart, passionate self-starter with a competitive and entrepreneurial spirit and team player approach
- Demonstrated success in consultative selling and presenting multiple solutions to ensure the best fit with prospects and customer needs
- Ability to excel in a fast paced and changing environment
- Online advertising sales background is a plus
- Background in Real Estate is helpful but not required
- In addition to excellent internet and Microsoft Office skills, must be proficient in use of CRM software
- Highly-developed written and verbal presentational skills
- Post-Secondary education
This position provides a base salary plus uncapped commissions and a generous benefits package. If you’re interested in working with an established brand, and rapidly growing real estate technology company, we would very much like to hear from you!
Please submit your cover letter and résumé to jobs[at]rew[dot]ca with, “Account Manager – New Home Development Sales”, in the subject line.