The Classifieds Product Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day support and implementation of features and functions of Glacier Media’s classified products. The position involves working effectively in a cross-functional environment to deliver high-quality products by managing them through their life cycle.
This ideal candidate has completed a post-secondary degree in Business, preferably a MBA, and is seeking a demanding results-focused corporate experience. Must be a fast learner who can assume ownership over various products.
The Classifieds Product Coordinator will work with the Digital Operations Manager to support existing print and digital products and roll out new classified products.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage online classified platform
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues identified by frontline staff
- Lead and manage the day-to-day components of existing and new product roll-out
- Develop and implement a robust product rollout schedule
- Interface with third party suppliers, Glacier IT, Glacier Digital Team, and frontline classified staff
- Provide customer support
- Define and document new features, functions or services
- Ensure that products can be measured and have adhered to usability guidelines
- Interface with stakeholders and development teams to plan and implement products
Skills and Experience:
- Project management and product management experience
- Familiarity with customer relationship management systems
- Understanding of web software development technology
- Comprehension of Microsoft Excel pivot tables
- Knowledge of media publishing tools and content management systems an asset
- Knowledge of mobile platform tools and content management systems an asset
- Demonstration of successful track-record in online ad serving is desirable
- Proficient in improving user experience and product design
- Project management and scheduling software projects through post launch support
- Working in cross-functional groups
- Strong writing, math and communication skills
- Ability to lead projects
- Attention to detail
- Ability to listen and respond objectively to new ideas
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a high-pressure, dynamic environment
- Ability to work with a wide range of functions across the company and personalities
- Sense of humour
Local applicants only.
To apply for this role, please send cover letter and resume, along with salary expectations, to:
Digital Operations Manager
Glacier Media Inc.
Please submit your application by June 15, 2018. Only qualified candidates considered for this position will be contacted for an interview.