Glacier National teams work with our newspapers selling ROP, flyers and digital into our national newspaper network. The network consists of 105 newspaper titles in six provinces. Our office works with a large team of professional sales people throughout Canada. In our fast paced, sales driven office this job requires the ideal candidate to:
- Work closely with clients directly and ad agencies
- Build sales presentations and sales materials
- Book ROP, flyers and digital ads for sales teams
- Liaise with all Glacier offices for ad bookings, market updates and daily problem solving
- Assist Account Executives daily to ensure a smooth sales process for clients
- Provide vacation relief for Account Executives.
This position requires a self-starter who has great attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and prioritize a large workload, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment. Strong communication and time management skills are required, as well as an excellent work ethic.
The ideal candidate will be a strong team player and possess:
- An Advertising/Marketing Diploma
- Previous office experience
- Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong computer skills
Interested applicants please send a cover letter and resume to:
VP of National Sales, Western Canada
303 West 5th Ave.
Vancouver, BC V5J 1J6
The deadline for applications is Monday, October 23, 2017