Glacier National team works with our newspapers selling ROP, flyers, and digital into our national newspaper network. The network consists of 100+ newspaper titles in 6 provinces. Our office works with a large team of professional sales people throughout Canada.
We are looking for National Account Executive responsible for advertising sales in Western Canada.
The role will be responsible for selling integrated sales solutions accessing our print and digital products from our network including vertical brands such as Vancouver Is Awesome, Kamloopsmatters.com and ethnic market solutions such as Eastward Media Chinese Digital Marketing services.
- Managing, forecasting and executing a sales plan to achieve agreed revenue targets
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals
- Secures new accounts while managing and growing sales revenue of existing key accounts
- Identify trends in the market in order to obtain new accounts
- Create and deliver presentations to clients and agencies
- Use existing strategies and develop new to adapt to different clients within the marketplace
- Work with national accounts and ad agencies to successfully establish and elevate client base
- Demonstrates superior knowledge and expertise of all aspects of products
- Has a complete understanding of pricing and overall marketing practices
- Minimum 5 years sales or successful experience within the national accounts media buying community
- Established and proven network of contacts within the national accounts and media buying community
- Extensive knowledge of the competition
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint skills)
- Exceptional customer service skills with a strong attention to detail
- Creativity to build unique and successful client proposals
Interested applicants please send cover letter and resume to:
VP of National Sales, Western Canada
303 West 5th Ave.
Vancouver, BC V5J 1J6
Deadline for application: Monday, June 18, 2018