Have you been looking for that “Right Sales Management Position”?
Then we are looking for you!
Come join a very progressive media company as the Digital Sales Manager for Manitoba and grow with us in both traditional media and digital (social) media.Our company has one of the fastest growing digital departments in the country!
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist sales teams with the development of the digital business category in their territories
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Ability to clearly articulate the benefits of a digital marketing strategy
- Successfully deliver compelling presentations for our digital solutions
- Facilitate the development of online strategies for SMB, and medium to large enterprise clients alike
- Ability to analyze and report on campaign metrics and secure long term business
- Contribute to the success and growth of the sales team and the overall revenue
- Proactively review client’s digital footprint and digital business practices to enable needs analysis selling
- Exposure or experience with Challenger Sales mindset
- Understand best practices as it relates to digital marketing and advertising
- Understand the competitive landscape and be able to appropriately position our service relative to competitors
Education, Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous sales management experience
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Communications or Marketing
- Demonstration of strong background in or more of the following: Website development, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Display Advertising, Video and/or Brand Identity
- Demonstrated sales leadership and the ability to motivate team members to hit monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Google AdWords and Analytics certification is a must
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Self motivated with the ability to find creative resolutions and drive for results
- Extremely effective time management skills
- Detail oriented, multi-tasker
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Diplomacy; effective listening and public speaking skills
- Personable, understanding, objective and honest
- Outstanding relationship building skills
To apply for this role, please send cover letter and resume to njohnson[at]glaciermedia[dot]ca by March 1, 2019
Only qualified candidates considered for this position will be contacted for an interview.