Powell River Peak is seeking a talented, dynamic individual dedicated to delivering high-quality service and information to our community. Multitasking ability, good eye for detail and great communication skills are a must.
Required skills and experience
- A valid driver’s licence and use of own vehicle
- Dedicated and enthusiastic attitude with basic knowledge of local business market
- Track record of working in an office setting
- Sales and/or marketing experience an asset
- Data entry, telephone handling and basic computer literacy
- A positive attitude and ability to teach
- Superior time-management and organizational skills
- Proven commitment to customer service and a competitive, self-motivated approach to work
- Must be focused and have an eye for detail
- Work closely with sales manager in servicing a client list and creating effective ad features and special projects
- Liaise with customers regarding ad ideas and coordinating bookings
- Team player working with other staff as required
This position offers an attractive remuneration package including excellent health and RRSP plans. Please send your resume in confidence to Kelly Keil, publisher at publisher[at]prpeak[dot]com. No phone calls please. Only those contacted will be interviewed. Deadline for applications is Friday, April 27, 2018.