InfoMine, currently has an exciting opportunity in its Toronto office for an individual who will be responsible for Strategic Sales across an integrated suite of solutions that include: a proprietary business information data platform, E-Talent Solutions applications and digital marketing solutions – all focused on the Global Mineral Resource marketplace.
Inaugurated in 1994, InfoMine is a global information and technology company. We are innovators and creators, focused on building products and solutions that are needed for 21st century mining companies and people with an interest in mining or mineral exploration.
Position Description: Strategic Sales Executive
Reports to: Vice President Sales & Marketing
The Strategic Sales Executive is passionate about driving data and digital sales by rigorously discovering potential customer’s business problems and sharing appropriate use cases to articulate value and potential solutions. They are capable of managing a complex sales cycle, selling our core solutions holistically (not just a product), targeting executives and economic influencers spanning multiple domains from inception to deal close.
You will have assigned accounts as well as defined geographic territories that include a mix of current and prospective businesses that you are required to contact, prospect and grow. You will need to learn and understand a variety of products and services that can be combined in multiple ways to provide the appropriate solution to new and existing clients. You will be able to advance and close a sales opportunity both independently and as part of a team. A key to your success will be your ability to leverage your solution-selling skills, engage various subject matter expert team members.
- Fulfill a yearly personal sales quota, playing an active role as a member of the Global Sales team
- Drive new business growth by selling solutions to large market commercial accounts based within the specified market
- Establish and develop a long term relationship with the specified Key Accounts. Maintain, protect and grow our business with these Key Accounts through regular meetings and visits
- Create a comprehensive sales plan that includes maintaining and serving current clients while identifying new opportunities. Identify, target and gain new business and coordinate with all stakeholders
- Research and understand the prospective client’s business goals, objectives, and challenges
- Ability to communicate recommendations effectively to the appropriate level of leadership within a prospective company
- Propose solutions of our suite of products to deliver quantifiable business value through an integrated relationship
- Communicate accurate and timely forecasts to multiple layers of leadership both internally and externally
- Respond promptly to client escalations and address any client issues to maintain a high degree of client satisfaction
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, conferences and trade shows, as required
- Provide accurate and up to date knowledge all of the key projects, plans, developments and strategies of each customer
- Maintain effective reporting and records of sales visits, contracts and new opportunities
- Provide a monthly rolling forecast, quotation follow up, sales report and activity plan update
- Preparation of customer proposals and quotations, as appropriate
Qualifications and Professional Experience
- 10+ years selling to large, complex prospects that are Global 2000, F250 or similar organizations
- SaaS and Digital sales experience. Ability to demonstrate strategic sales planning and execution along with exceeding new business quota using Challenger Sales Methodologies.
- Strong ability to present credible business value, demonstrating knowledge of the prospect organization's business, as well as ability to align and engage with the right stakeholders
- Your focus has been to go deep and wide within a small number of key accounts, (i.e., 25 accounts or less), while developing strategies and relationships
- Extensive experience selling subscription or term-limited license deals as SaaS of higher than $50k+ of annual recurring revenue
- Assertive, independent self-starter with a focus on the client
- A stellar record of achievement with exceptional referrals from your client base and peers
- High-degree of integrity and professionalism
- Knowledge of sales methodologies and tools, including the use of SalesForce to leverage success
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills – able to meet and interact with all levels of an organization, including the C-suite
- A passion for high-growth environments. Impeccable organizational skills & highly coachable
- Motivated, self-disciplined, personable and enthusiastic about the company’s products
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Must be willing and able to travel both within North America and globally
Permanent, Full-time, Salary + Commission
Group Benefits Package provided
Located in Toronto
Resume and cover letter should be submitted in one PDF document to: hr[at]infomine[dot]com
Deadline for submissions: March 8, 2019