Glacier FarmMedia’s marketing team has been recognized for the quality of its work at an annual awards program run by the Canadian Agri-Marketing Association.
The annual Best of CAMA event was held virtually on November 19. It brought together agri-marketers from across the country to compete for honours in marketing excellence in 49 categories. Categories span print, digital, public relations and more.
The Glacier FarmMedia (GFM) marketing team was recognized for its award-worthy submissions. The following projects were Best of CAMA finalists and earned recognition as follows:
- Finalist – Single Execution (Print or Digital): Ag in Motion Discovery Plus;
- Winner – E-mail Marketing: Farm Forum Event Direct E-mail Registration Campaign; and
- Finalist – Social Specialty: Canada's Outdoor Farm Show Social Media Internship.
The highlight for Glacier FarmMedia was Executive Vice-President Lynda Tityk being honoured as Agri-Marketer of the Year: https://www.glaciermedia.ca/story/2020/glacier-farmmedia%E2%80%99s-lynda-tityk-honoured-agri-marketer-year
Many GFM clients also received recognition for excellence in marketing. This included four finalists for categories associated with their programs at GFM events or in GFM publications during 2019 and 2020:
- Winner – Nutrien Ag Solutions in the Exhibits category for its Ag in Motion Virtual Tour;
- Finalist – Corteva in the Events category for its Enlist E3 launch event at Canada's Outdoor Farm Show;
- Certificate of Merit – Canadian Cattlemen's Association in the PR Tactic/General Public category with Guardians of the Grasslands, a documentary featured in both Ag in Motion Discovery Plus and Canada's Digital Farm Show; and
- Certificate of Merit – FMC Ag Canada’s Cleaver Fever campaign, which combined social media use with print advertising in publications like The Western Producer.